Opportunity One is a workforce ecosystem designed to enhance economic mobility in North Texas by removing barriers and increasing access to high-demand careers, job training and lifelong learning.
Opportunity One is a service offering of the Community Council of Greater Dallas, delivered in partnership with AdvanceNet Labs, Achieve Works, and a network of participating faith-based institutions, nonprofit organizations, and workforce training providers.
Powered by AdvanceNet Labs, the Opportunity One integrated platform provides:
- Benefits for individuals, employers and social service agencies
- 24/7 access to learning and development libraries
- Career pathway exploration and assessments
- Skills development and training referrals
- Integrated connections between employers, job seekers and agencies
- Continued support beyond job placement
- Innovative virtual job fair platform
- Robust data tracking and reporting
- Employer partnerships